Friday, July 8, 2011

The Gamer in Me

Hello everyone, this is Creative Karma again. I'm back with a new drawing to add to my growing list.

Now, I'm sure I'm not alone in knowing what The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is. It's simply one of those classic games that has grown to legend for the Nintendo 64 console. It's a game I grew up playing and still love to this day.

It took me long enough, but I came across an old drawing I did of Child Link with his fairy Navi. Drawings of him as an adult are in my stash somewhere I just have to find them.

Well, here he is.


Save for the reincarnation of adult Link by the Nostalgia Critic this is one of the most memorable images I have of a piece of my life. (Aside: For those of you who have no idea who the Nostalgia Critic and his That Guy With the Glasses team you must look them up and soon!)

*Ahem* In any case, I hope you enjoy this little piece of gamer love as much as I do.

See you guys on the flip side.

This is Creative Karma. Sketching out a trail one line at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment