Monday, June 13, 2011

Triple Play

Hey guys Creative Karma is back for another round.

This time I have three photos to show you guys. One is just the most random thing that's happened to me yet while the other two are my drawings.

First, time for a little back story on the first picture.

I was typing up an "I love..." list that a friend inspired me to do after we both did an "I hate..." list (this can be found on my Deviant Art account Obsidian Bullet's DA ). Any way, I was typing up the sentence: "I love being an English major." And this is what happened:


Now, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that the an is SUPPOSED to be there to be a complete sentence. However, Microsoft Word wanted to constantly take "an" out of the sentence. If I'm right then this is the most epic Microsoft Word Fail I've ever seen. If I'm wrong...I don't wanna know it.

Moving on the the reason for this blog's existence.

I have two drawings to post today. The reason for their being two that it is a sort of hide and reveal moment. The girl in the drawing is a character I created for a role play. Her name is Evelyn Chambers. She is a character that carried a secret that no one knew till late in the role play because she saw it as a deformity. The first drawing is of her as she is from day to day while the second is her finally revealing her scars. it was my first time ever actually drawing scars.



Well, that's all from this artist. See ya next time.

This is Creative Karma. I'm sketching out a trail one line at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyatı, Burun estetigi,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avşar tarafından anlatılmaktadır.

    ReplyDelete