Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome to My Portfolio

Just call me Creative Karma.

I'm an artist that's been working behind the scenes for years just doing drawings for myself. I even used to have a blog featuring my art work and stories but nothing ever came of it. But now, I've decided to give things one more shot.

Each week I will post a drawing, a series of drawings, a pictures I found online or even some of my writing that I do on the side. Like my namesake says, my art follows the constant shifting of moods and lifestyles that I go through from day to day. So who knows what may show up here first.

For my first post of this newly opened blog, I'm going to feature one the drawings I put a lot of love into. A portrait of Jackson Rathbone.


Jackson Rathbone is one of my all time favorite actors and I decided one day to do a drawing of one of his various looks. All of my work in this photo was done by looking at a photo of Jackson on the internet and using gradient pencils and Q-Tips (yes I said Q-Tips).

And I know you see the "by Nikki" in the corner. That's the real life artist name I gave myself.

No, I didn't see him in person or take the photo myself but it is a dream of mine to meet him one day.

This is Creative Karma. I'm sketching out a trail one line at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment